This is it. This is my final last hurrah for Christmas break. I decided that I was going to spend the last day of break creating something awesome. As soon as I got up I sketched out the cover on a rough sheet of paper, traced it to get the exact lines, re traced and inked on bristol, colored in photoshop, created a step gradiant for the backbround, and went through a butt ton of editing, shading, and placing text. I used the font Ghoulish Fright:[link]
because I thought it was a great simple horror font but while placing the font I realised it looks almost exactly like the font used on the title cards of Spongebob! I used to have a tremendous problem with only scanning low quality images, after learning in school what I did wrong now I usually make SUPER LARGE HIGH QUALITY MEGA-ART!
Please comment, fav, and critique.